An arieal photo of Windy Acres Farm.
- Windy Acres Farm is a small yet productive ten acre farm in Robbinsville NJ. Amy Giovanelli, owner of Windy Acres farm, has been farming for many years and she gives great attention to the details that may be overlooked in a larger operation. Windy Acres Farm's mission is to produce crops of the highest quality by harvesting at the optimal time to take advantage of the natural freshness from each crop. Customer loyalty is of great importance to us and we are working to earn it.
Three reasons why to Join a CSA(Community Supported Agriculture)
- Community Supported Agriculture exposes its members to locally grown fresh beneficial food weekly during the growing season.
- Enables members to develop a relationship with the farmer who grows their food and to become aware of how their food is grown.
- Exposes members to the challenges that are associated with farming, so besides bringing home great food, members and their families develop a greater appreciation for their food.
- The 2015 summer CSA application will be available starting January 15, 2015. An application can be sent to you via email, simply use the contact tab at the top of this page and send an email to Amy requesting an application. The summer CSA is a 16 week season starting June 1. Full share membership is $420.00 and half share membership is $210.00.
- The 2015 fall CSA application will be available starting August 1, 2015. An application can be sent via email, simply use the contact tab at the top of this page and send an email to Amy requesting an application. The fall CSA is a 9 week season starting September 21, 2015. Full share membership is $235.00 and half share membership is $120.00.